Whilst backing up an old hard drive, I stumbled upon a collection of game art I produced whilst at University. It was interesting to me to revisit a different aspect of my creative side and made me wonder how things could have panned out quite differently.

The following set of images are all rendered within the Unreal 3 engine and were all produced for a game that in retrospect was wildly ambitious.

I also found a complete model that also had its concept art and various texture layers in tact.

We had decided to use the presence and absence of colour as a mechanic within the game. So in order to illustrate the lack of colour without things looking too weird, I put together a post processor within Unreal to give everything a cel shaded look.